Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Enquiry sent out

Florida Chatterbox

Enquiry sent out

Hi, I have sent out an enquiry today for a villa for our much anticipated trip next August
    not sure if I've done it correctly though. I filled out the form through the Orlando Villas link, but is this sent to all the villa
    owners on the Orlando Villa Rentals link as well? I looked on that link for an enquiry form but couldn't see one!!
    This time I've had to be more specific about what we need as we are coming with our (by then) 2 grandchildren
    Many thanks
    Margaret

Florida Expert
    Hi Margaret
    your enquiry did come through no problem,I have sent you an answer, I do beleive that this will only go out to owners who are on orlando villas
    Have fun picking your villa
    Eric

Hi Margaret - I think you need to send out a separate enquiry for it to be circulated to the owners who are listed with Orlando Villa Rentals. Only the Villas listed on Orlando Villas will have seen your original enquiry.

Good luck with the planning - now exciting to be taking two little ones with you!!

Hi Margaret
    Just to confirm, we are on Orlando Villa Rentals and did not get your enquiry.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for your replies, I am confused as I could not see an enquiry form on the Orlando Villa Rentals site. Am I having a senior moment?

Margaret

Hi Margaret
    If you look at a villa advert on OVR (the link below will take you to ours), you will find an enquiry form at the bottom. There is a box at the bottom of the form you need to tick if you want it to go to all owners.

Sue
    Gerry and Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Sue, have just done that

Margaret