Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Great service

Great service

I just wanted to congratulate UScarhire and specially Roulla for their outstanding service (again).

Our flight to Kansas City was delayed 24 hours at the very last minute (1 hour before leaving[msneek]) due to the snowstorm in the Great Plains. After sorting out the flights I emailed UScarhire at 5 in the morning to ask them if they could postpone our rental and what would it take to upgrade to a bigger SUV as we were obviously going to be driving in snow and ice. Roulla handled all that with the usual patience and efficiency we've had before.
    So now here we are in "winter wonderland" feeling much safer in a nice big comfortable 4x4 SUV. No problems on our arrival, Alamo had been advised and as usual we were confident saying "no" to all offers for extras because we always know for sure we've got everything we could need on our contract with UScarhire.
    I have another rental in the making for a later trip to washington DC and have had tons of questions about it which Roulla answered very quickly and gain with a lot of patience.
    If you've never rented with them, you can do it without an hesitation, and not only in Florida [clap]. I just wish they would extend their business to other countries [msnwink].

Quote Originally Posted by lafifille View Post
    I just wish they would extend their business to other countries [msnwink].
    Totally agree!! We've just sorted two rental - one in Boston which we did through US Car Hire and was easy, quick, good price etc etc as always, and one for our trip to Crete in the summer which through a different company and wasn't (easy or quick!!). So come on US Car Hire - think big and branch out - you could always call yourselves US (and other places) Car Hire !
    Alison and Danny