Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Sixt Luxury car class

Gold 5 Star Member

Sixt Luxury car class

Hi

Can anyone confirm that the luxury car class for Sixt is definitely Mercedes E class/BMW 5 series or similar. Just want to ensure I will be getting the class of car I think I will as it leaves a sour taste if not as happened once before a few years ago now. This trip will only be a short one so don't want any issues spoiling it.

Thanks

Stuart
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are fortunate in that we have a member of Sixt Customer Services as a forum member (Gary Coughlan). He has undertaken to answer questions such as this. I'd suggest a DM to him.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for that. I have just sent him a DM
    Lesley

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just to update the situation. After having no response from a dm to Gary Coughlan, Stuart rang Sixt direct who told him that the code on his voucher (LDAR) was not on their system. Stuart contacted Roulla who was really helpful and emailed Sixt on our behalf. The response was as follows:

The vehicle LCAR is a Mercedes C Class. Sixt USA had a fleet change before we completely went live which has enabled this issue to occur. I have now changed this for us so the LDAR/LCAR will show a Mercedes C Class not an E Class. I apologise for any inconveniences caused

So if anyone has a voucher for Sixt with the code LDAR and is expecting an E Class Mercedes or equivalent, they will actually get a C Class or equivalent.
    Last edited by LesleyB; 06-02-2013 at 19:24.
    Lesley