Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Charlottes Villa Windwood Bay

Gold 5 Star Member

Charlottes Villa Windwood Bay

our second stay here at this lovely villa and i just wanted to pop online and say a big thank to Jeanette and Carl
    the villa is so beautiful and very well maintained
    we would highly recommend both this villa and also the community of windwood bay to other guests
    i do hope we get the opportunity to return soon

Hi Mizzy, it is good to know that you are still choosing Windwood Bay as your vacation location. Thank you for the recommendation of the location and sorry our villa is too big for you as I know you like WWB!!!! and it is good to know you are still enjoying staying there.

Thank you so much for your kind comments, WWB is certainly a special place to us and it's always appreciated when others
    feel the same way, not long now until our next visit,

Quote Originally Posted by carl mcguigan View Post
    Thank you so much for your kind comments, WWB is certainly a special place to us and it's always appreciated when others
    feel the same way, not long now until our next visit,
    When are you in WWB? It would be nice to meet up!!! We go towards the end of April.

We have not yet booked our flights but our dates are 20th Feb to 20th March, it looks like we miss each other,
    often admire your villa, especially the garden when we pass by, maybe at some point our visits will coincide
    as always good to meet our neighbours.

What a shame. Never mind, I guess we will meet one day!! Thank you for your kind comments about our garden, we try to keep it going!!!