Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: USA restaurant gift card

Florida Chatterbox

USA restaurant gift card

Hello

I want to purchase a gift card for either Outback Steakhouse or Mannys to give as a gift to friends here in the UK.

Stupidly I didn't buy the cards last year whilst in Orlando.

Can anyone advise if they've bought them from the UK before and are the shipping charges high?

Thanks
    Julie

Hi Julie
    Sorry never bought any but as we are off to Florida on the 1st February I could get them for you if you send me all your details etc and post them to you on our return, then it would only cost you the cost of the gift card and postage, well that is if you don't need them before the end of February
    Val

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    My son bought his Dad Manny's vouchers when we were over at thanksgiving - and for $100 got $ 20 extra?? I think! They had a special offer on. But go onto their website- they'll have all the details- i'm also going out next week- so if you want to contact me - feel free! Jean

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

Sorry not been at the keyboard for the last few days. Jean - many thanks for the offer, I'm guessing you have already left now for the sunshine. Val - if it's still ok I will probably take you up on your kind offer.....I'll send you a message.

Julie

Julie still in Florida so if you still want your gift card send me a PM
    Val