Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

Florida Chatterbox
    For a lovely change for Brekkie / lunch.. Le creme bakery at cagans crossings..
    Opens at 8 a.m. Crepes, fruit, full brekkies with toast or pancakes.. Breakfast in a bun.. All fabulous.. Ommelettes French toast.. All made fresh.. From $2.50 up. Best Brekkie place around.. Friendly, personal service... This is a must..no start any a day here.. Lunch and tea too.. Lovely people, lovely food! ,

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by gwensvilla View Post
    For a lovely change for Brekkie / lunch.. Le creme bakery at cagans crossings..
    Opens at 8 a.m. Crepes, fruit, full brekkies with toast or pancakes.. Breakfast in a bun.. All fabulous.. Ommelettes French toast.. All made fresh.. From $2.50 up. Best Brekkie place around.. Friendly, personal service... This is a must..no start any a day here.. Lunch and tea too.. Lovely people, lovely food! ,
    That sounds really good! Is it at Four Corners??
    Garry Pullan

Mimi's Cafe takes a lot of beating as far as we are concerned. Introduced to it by American friends in LA. Only 26 days to go whoop whoop! Be soo glad to see back end of this winter snow.
    John
     Sent from my iMac

Florida Chatterbox
    just for info, le creme now does special diets eg gluten free, low cholesterol etc... I am now on weightwatchers, so he has stopped my crepes....lol... lovely guy, Francisco, the owner, great personal service, great food... Gwen

Florida Chatterbox DisneyFunVilla's Avatar
    You'll be pleasantly surprised at the food quality at Waffle House. They have the best grits and scrambled eggs with cheese anywhere. Their coffee is really good as well. There was a time I wouldn't have stepped foot in that place because ... well you know what it looks like ... but about ten years ago, my younger son convinced my wife and me to give it a try. Since then, we stop at a Waffle House every time we take a trip.
    Mike

Florida Expert
    We like Golden Coral buffet the one opposite the water tower at Celebration, on the 192 near Logans.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFunVilla View Post
    You'll be pleasantly surprised at the food quality at Waffle House. They have the best grits and scrambled eggs with cheese anywhere. Their coffee is really good as well. There was a time I wouldn't have stepped foot in that place because ... well you know what it looks like ... but about ten years ago, my younger son convinced my wife and me to give it a try. Since then, we stop at a Waffle House every time we take a trip.
    We also love the Waffle House, we always use the one on H27 near to Calabay Parc, the staff are friendly, the food is good, made to order and very good value for money.
    Wendy

Florida Chatterbox
    Hello I have just joined this conversation please would you point me to Le creme bakery at cagans crossings so I can find it on a map...sounds good..

Florida Chatterbox
    Ok I think I made a spelling mistake when I looked for it - Is this it??
    Le Creme Bakery
    16640 Cagan Crossings Boulevard
    Clermont, FL 34714, United States(352) 242-0925

That sounds right!

Liz