Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    Thanks for the tip about Pipers Grille Liz, it's somewhere we keep meaning to try but never seem to get to. Will make it a must do for our next trip.
    It's always really quiet, especially if you don't get up very early[msnembarrased] all the golfers seem to eat before 8.30!!
    food is always good and the servers are really friendly.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cosgrove View Post
    It's always really quiet, especially if you don't get up very early[msnembarrased] all the golfers seem to eat before 8.30!!
    food is always good and the servers are really friendly.
    I usually get up quite early in Florida, the older I get the longer it takes for my body clock to adjust! However I don't like to eat breakfast early so this sounds perfect.
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Although we love dennys we think Perkins beats them for breakfast. Reading this thread all the usual suspects are mentioned except Perkins and I wondered why. Is it not popular in the Orlando area ? (we usually stay on the gulf)

Has anyone tried the 24hr diner at Peabody's for breakfast? We have only used it late night.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    Although we love dennys we think Perkins beats them for breakfast. Reading this thread all the usual suspects are mentioned except Perkins and I wondered why. Is it not popular in the Orlando area ? (we usually stay on the gulf)

Has anyone tried the 24hr diner at Peabody's for breakfast? We have only used it late night.
    Is it still called the B-Line Diner? If so, I have had breakfast there a few times although it's a few years ago now.

I thought it was nice but not exceptional and pretty pricey. I was staying there when I used it so it was convenient but it wouldn't be worth a special trip for me if I was staying elsewhere.

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes, B line diner. We used it once after a late night at Epcot on a 4 july. Seemed ok for what we had but my main memory was the cake display that we all chose from for a pool time treat the next day

Gold 5 Star Member
    We always frequent Perkins and it's a hit with us. Tried Bob Evans and although the food was good the servings were too much for us!

Bob Evans, Perkins market st cafe on a Sunday morning. Shoneys is ok but we don't have the buffet hate them. We usually go to Denny's on the first morning but won't again as this time wasn't good. George's breakfast was brought out and he had nearly finished when I eventually managed to attract the waitresses attention. When she brought mine over it was stone cold of course. Sent it back when we complained they couldn't really care less.

Mimi's is good also.

Quote Originally Posted by canarypam View Post
    Bob Evans, Perkins market st cafe on a Sunday morning. Shoneys is ok but we don't have the buffet hate them. We usually go to Denny's on the first morning but won't again as this time wasn't good. George's breakfast was brought out and he had nearly finished when I eventually managed to attract the waitresses attention. When she brought mine over it was stone cold of course. Sent it back when we complained they couldn't really care less.

Florida Junior
    First Watch on Sand Lake is the best breakfast.
    Voted 4 years on the spin as best breakfast in Orlando
    Great Waffles and Pancakes , full of locals who know best and is great for veggies as well with great fresh produce when it comes to omelettes.

Go try it ...

Florida Junior
    First Watch on Sand Lake is the best breakfast.
    Voted 4 years on the spin as best breakfast in Orlando
    Great Waffles and Pancakes , full of locals who know best and is great for veggies as well with great fresh produce when it comes to omelettes.

Go try it ...