Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Fastpass

Florida Chatterbox

Fastpass

Just wondered if you can still upgrade ( on the day ) your ticket to a fastpass? and what price?

Thanks

Fastpass is included with our Disney tickets. Universals Express is an extra on the day. Depending how busy the park is cost is around $45 - $100 per person.

Florida Chatterbox
    i knew the fastpass we on the disney ticket but $45-$100 per person...wow....what the big difference in price for?

Market price, the busier the park, the higher the price. Unless your going at peak period, go into the park and see if you need it. They sell the passes in most shops inside the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by PAUL GIZZI View Post
    i knew the fastpass we on the disney ticket but $45-$100 per person...wow....what the big difference in price for?

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Fastpass

We've been in peak periods several times and never felt the need to get the fast passes. They are ridiculously overpriced and you can't use them on some of the main attractions - as far Is I know they can't be used on the HP Forbidden Journey