Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proof of age

We had to provide ID at JFK to get a drink barmaid was most apologetic but said it was company policy. Staff in local Publix don't bother us, but we are regulars.

Andrena

Same here - local Publix and Walmart must know us too....should we be worried??

Florida Newbie
    Yea like has been said a lot of people are being asked for ID and it is acceptable however the point I was trying to raise is carrying your passport to a theme park is on the stupid side incase you misplace it. Also as mentioned earlier a photocopy of the passport can easily be modified. I'm 25 and I expect to get asked for ID so it doesn't bother me, but I just think its idiotic that they ask for your passport in a theme park.

As I mentioned in the original topic why doesn't didn't do a universal pass like Discovery Cove where you show your drivers license and they indicate on the entrance pass for the parks you are over 21 and it also has your photo on it? Is it maybe something Disney should think about implementing a universal pass for all theme parks with your age and photo on it?

One of the previous responses to this was stating the fact that how can people expect to know what each country drivers licence looks like? The staff behind the bar at the British bar in Epcot are British so they know what it looks like.