Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Citywalk advice..

Florida Savvy

Citywalk advice..

Hi we are staying near city walk just for 1 night and fancy the idea of an evening their...we have always walked past it on the way to IOA and US.
    We will have our 12yr old daughter with us so cant go in some places as she isnt 21...or do they allow her in with an adult?

Any advice would be thankful as we just killing the one evening...blue man tickets seem overpriced at $69 plus tax dont they?

regards sandrino

The 21 age restriction is strict. It is only the clubs she would not be able to enter, although I think she may be able to get into the karaoke club. There is still plenty to do and see to keep your daughter amused.
    Blue Man Group is worth every cent and more, you should save money buying from our ticket link above.
    I dont think it is a place for younger ones in the early hours when the hard and fast club goers frequent. I have been there up to 12.20am with young uns and that was about our limit for minors.

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Would definitely recommend the blue man group--works out about £45 for tickets --worth every penny