Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Holiday Inns for £20.12 a night

Gold 5 Star Member

Holiday Inns for £20.12 a night

Might be useful for pre-flight stay at UK airports:

Holiday Inns are offering a limited number of rooms at Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn/Holiday Inn Express for just £20.12 until 31 January 2013. Must be booked by tomorrow night and are non-refundable.

I just grabbed 2 separate booking at the Crowne Plaza Manchester Airport for January.

This would be great if I could find it for 15th of Jan but it is coming up way more. Are you using the car parking KG? Perhaps that is why I can't find a better price. I did manage to get this hotel at around £35 last year so was hoping to come across a good deal this year but so far nothng below £79.
    Is it possible to DM a link if you can't put it on here.
    Thank you
    Angela

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Angela

I've just had another look at this and I hadn't noticed that it seems that you have to book through their Priority Club Rewards site. You may already be a member but, if not, it takes a minute or so to join for free. I did check your dates online and there was availability at £20.12 on 15 January. I didn't see any rates with parking so it might be that they aren't available.

There is a telephone number 0871 4234916 if you want to try that. Quote "2012" for this rate.

I don't know if this link will last but you can look here:

http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/u...elebrate_2012/

Thank you so much . This is great info and membership was the way to go. What a great deal.
    Angela

Thanks for sharing, saved me a fortune. Had 26 rooms to book! Over jan/feb.

Ditto, just saved me a fortune too. I've just booked a total of 12 nights in Farnborough. I'm stunned at how much I've saved. Cheers KG
    [beer]
    Dave.

Flying up to Scotland the day after we get back from Florida for a funeral next week but can't find anything. Shame as it would have saved some £s!
    Jim