Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: is it me or...

Florida Savvy

is it me or...

do the Florida blues wen you get back get worse and wrose with every trip...?

have now been home for 2.5 weeks, which was the length of our last trip and still not over it...yearning to be back there...

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spuddybaby View Post
    do the Florida blues wen you get back get worse and wrose with every trip...?

have now been home for 2.5 weeks, which was the length of our last trip and still not over it...yearning to be back there...
    I'm afraid the only cure is to book your next trip to Florida
    Lesley

Even better have your next trip booked before you travel, I always like to have one in the bag![msnwink]

Liz

We have been back a month now and I am still feeling blue :-(
    Wendy

I'm desperate for one holiday this year! havent been to florida this year cos our daughter got married but have booked next years one.... if only i could win the lottery....[clap]
    Liesa

I agree it will lessen the Florida blues, if you secure another trip. Doesn't make the blues go away but will help to lift your mood.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    Were the same, we have been home just under two weeks, were booked for April 30th but that miles away! need a trip in January i think to paint something/anything
    Eric

We have been here for a few weeks and our way of getting around the depression of going back home to the UK before Christmas is to book our next trip while we are still here in Florida! Booked our flights last week and are coming back out on 1st March next year. Always need to see a trip booked to keep us in good spirits - works every time!
    Jim

Florida Savvy
    We cant book another for next yeat at the moment for family reasons, meaning that we dont have one to look forward to.
    At the moment we are looking forward to April next year, when we can book for Nov 14. haha

On theo ther hand i suppose it gives us Florida time to change and build new rides so we have something new to do.

Next time we wil lhave Transformers, new Harry Potter and new Fantasyland to see.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I hate to tell you this but it definitely doesn't get any easier, that's why we bought our place out there. We couldnt' see ourselves wanting to go anywhere else much for a long time
    Babblin Boo