Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Disney cushion

Florida Chatterbox

Disney cushion

Dont know if this has been asked before but no harm in asking !! We were in Orlando in Aug and my daughter seen a Disney cushion in Magic Kingdom, it was in the shops on the left as you go up Main Street. They have quiet a few but the one she was after was a 'Disney fastpass' long shaped and about $29. Went back for it and of course they were gone ! We have had 3 lots of friends go out and they have also missed them. Have looked on line but no luck. So im gonna ask, would anyone be going out before xmas and be willing to buy one for me if they saw it ? I would of course forward the money to the person first. Thanks for any help, would make a great xmas surprise !!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I wil look out for one the next time I am in Disney and let you know.
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    If you put 'Disney Fastpass cushion' into Google you will find it is in fact a pillow and available from Amazon and if you live anywhere near a Disney store in the UK they can probably get one for you.
    Clare R

Florida Chatterbox
    thank you Lyn thats very kind. I have googled them and did find them on amazon.com but are out of stock. It would be nice to get it straight from the magic kingdom !! Please let me know when you are going and I will forward money to you. Thanks again