Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Solana

Solana

Hi Guys. We're thinking of Solana for next year ,any views guys ,stayed at Tuscan Hills , Eagle Point and Bahama Breeze in previous years .Quite like that area Champions Gate n'that .....

Hi,

It's going to be very hard to give you an answer to your question without knowing what you look for in a holiday location. The homes are all privately owned and purchased because the owners fell in love with the villa and its location. So you can be sure that they are all good and it will come down to your choice.

The only comments I will make are the ones I add everytime some asks if one community is better than another.

1. All the communities have different facilities, ranging from none to many but are you going to use them. What is important to you?

2. If you are not spending time using community facilities then the only time you see the community is when you drive in and out from the villa.

3. Last and most important is concentrate on the villa this is where you will be spending all your time. Once your in the villa then the community it is in may not mean that much.

Regards Dave
    Dave Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mollydollyholly View Post
    Hi Guys. We're thinking of Solana for next year ,any views guys ,stayed at Tuscan Hills , Eagle Point and Bahama Breeze in previous years .Quite like that area Champions Gate n'that .....
    All the communities in and around Solana and Champions Gate are good. All down to personal choice
    Barbara

Romford, UK & Highgate Park, Davenport, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollydollyholly View Post
    This made me chuckle, why?you ask, I was imagining you camping down in Bahama Breeze []

I think you mean Bahama Bay

I've not been inside Solana but all the communities along the 27 are nice and have easy access to the 192 or I4

Sandra
    Sandra

If I could stay at Bahama Breeze I would - love the food [msnwink]
    Diane.

Florida Expert

Solana

Hi

Naturally enough (as we are owners there) we think Solana is wonderful, if there is anything specific you want to know about the resort then please feel free to ask

Gareth & Gill

Well spotted but ur rite ,the Breeze is would still be much nicer to stay in, but you would defo come home a few pounds heavier lol

Cool Solana Resort

I am an owner on Solana and chose to buy in this particular Resort as it is a gated resort and manned, which is important to us and our guests. Also, the facilities are fantastic for those days when you just want to chill out - more to occupy you than just your own villa and pool area. The new Tiki Bar is a great hit, you can enjoy a cool beer, wine etc or even have a bar snack whilst the kids enjoy the pool.

I'm sure whichever villa you choose you will be happy with your choice :-)
    Catherine & Mike

Florida Chatterbox
    HI I am an owner on Hampton Lakes, next door to Solana, my tip would be make sure the villa is all what you need for you and your family, then take a look at what facilities the community has, then make a short list of villas. Talk to the owner of the villas and make your calculated choice. Have a great holiday. regards Cindy