Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Trip reports by villa owners.

That is so funny. Show us a picture……we can laugh some more!

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    Getting used to my new dark hair now, only problem is it makes my bald patch look worst, better get some kiwi brown shoe polish today!
    Last night we returned to Celebration to see the snow, ice rink & the horse drawn carriages, very festive!
    We bought 14 day theme park tickets (Islands of Adventure/Universal, Busch Gardens & Seaworld & Aquatica) easily collected from the office at Celebration, where we always have our first breakfast of the holiday anyway.
    So whilst we were at Universal Studios, we checked out where the drop off area is, so next week our boys can have the day to themselves there, whilst Tracy & I do some work at the villa or shopping!
    The weather is great here at the moment, bit chilly in the mornings, but rises to the mid 70s in the afternoon, lovely blue skies.
    Thursday;
    Rest day!
    Cleaned the drive with Drive Way cleaner from Lowes, a lot quieter then the petrol jet wash!! Also cleaned the white PVC fencing, whilst I was in a cleaning mood!
    Had family lunch at Buffalo wild wings, where we met new management company, then hit Lowes & Walmart to buy some outside Christmas lights, timer etc then spent the rest of the afternoon in the pool.

Friday
    Off to SeaWorld today

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by tony2000 View Post

Friday
    Off to SeaWorld today
    I had an opinion about Seaworld.... now, what was it again.... it seems to have escaped me... Oh well, I am sure it will come back to me soon

For now though, I am very envious of you enjoying some lovely warm weather... I am looking out the window at the fresh pile of leaves that the high winds dumped on my drive last night. Time to wrap up warm and fire up the blower.. Have fun

Hi
    Had a great day at SeaWorld on Friday. After a Denny's breakfast, left the rides to the afternoon to let 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes 2 sausages, 2 coffees to settle!
    21 December is officially the start of winter in Florida, just as the daily average temps rose from 74 to 84 fahrenheit! so we headed to St Pete beach to enjoy the sun, sea & hotel's swimming pool, stayed overnight, so we can spend today at Busch Gardens.
    Merry Christmas to both of my readers!

Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy the sunshine and have fun.

Hi
    Had a great day at SeaWorld on Friday. After a Denny's breakfast, left the rides to the afternoon to let 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 pancakes 2 sausages, 2 coffees to settle!
    21 December is officially the start of winter in Florida, just as the daily average temps rose from 74 to 84 fahrenheit! so we headed to St Pete beach to enjoy the sun, sea & hotel's swimming pool, stayed overnight, so we can spend today at Busch Gardens.
    Merry Christmas to you too, pleased you are letting us know how cold it is there. Breakfast sounded good as well.
    Jan

Hi
    You also have "silent" readers, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys it, so don't stop the production just because you think there are only two people interested, and Merry Christmas to you all [msnsmile2].

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I am also a "silent" reader, Merry Christmas.
    Lyn

Absolutely, I love reading trip reports, keep it coming Tony.
    Happy Christmas to all.

Dave.

Hi buddies
    Thank you for your valued support !
    My boys did most of the rides at Busch Gardens, must admit I chickened out, usually feel queezy after the second ride anyway !
    Twas was a relaxing journey back to Kissimmee along the I - 4, in cruise control, no hold ups, just like driving the M25!!
    We were going to get an 'all in one Christmas meal' but decided to get a turkey, spuds & veg instead, we managed to import 2 Christmas puddings & some posh mince pies in the suitcases that go in the hold, but my boys want mint sauce, does anyone know where we can obtain mint sauce over here?

The weather has changed, cooler today, but still sitting by the pool writing this whilst Tracy & Lewis are playing in the pool in the sunshine, after our game of tennis at the local court.
    Love it here.
    Have planned to go back to Buffalo Wings for lunch where we will also play there quiz on the outside flat Tvs.
    Feel a wee bit guilty, should be back at work trying to help restore electricity supplies in the South East, after last nights storm, hope any of you have not been affected too much.

Speak to you soon