Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scrap booking shop

Cool Scrap booking shop

hi I've just started doing scrap booking and want to to trip report with scrap booking

I have seen somewhere that there is a dedicated scrap book shop in downtown Disney
    does anyone no if it is still there
    we went last April. 11 but don't remember seeing it
    if not is there anywhere in the area to buy supplies i would really like some Disney themed ones as well as normal vacation ones for out of the parks

Try Joanns (www.joann.com) which has a range of supplies. Target and Walmart also have a selection. There is also Michaels ( (www.michaels.com) near the Florida Mall. There are both shops at The Loop shopping center in Kissimmee. The Michaels shop at the Loop is fantastic.

Good luck - hope you find what you want.
    ellie

Michaels has a whole section dedicated to scrap booking. You will find michaels at The Loop, adjacent to Florida Mall, Posner Park, Winter Garden and many other locations throughout Orlando.
    if you check out their website you will be able to see the sort of stock they carry.

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    Try Joanns (www.joann.com) which has a range of supplies. Target and Walmart also have a selection. There is also Michaels ( (www.michaels.com) near the Florida Mall. There are both shops at The Loop shopping center in Kissimmee. The Michaels shop at the Loop is fantastic.

Good luck - hope you find what you want.
    We must have been typing at the same time Ellie[msnwink]

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Artist? in Downtown Disney has most of the park themed scrapbook pages and accessories and also many of the Park shops/hotels have their own pages, stamps etc. It's the one which has the artworks etc. for sale.
    There was a shop at the Terrace at the Florida mall but haven't been for a couple of years so don't know if it is still there. As said Joanns, Michaels and Walmart also have good ranges. With Joanns and Michaels it's worth picking up the Sunday papers and haviing a look for coupons (sometimes they will give you one when you purchase something) for 40% off one item which works out quite good, things like the large paper packs with about 48 pages are $19.99 which brings them down to around $12.
    Babblin Boo

If you go to The Loop then if you go into the West side just a couple of shop up from JC Penney is a Paper & Party shop.

They also have quite a few items in there.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Be prepared to spend lots of money, I buy loads when in Florida. I usually have a list of things to get for my scrapbooking friends as well. As has already been said Joann's and Michaels are the biggest craft shops in the area, both have dedicated scrapbooking sections. You can buy some scrapbooks and accessories at Downtown Disney, have fun shopping. I have several scrapbooks on the go at present, one for Disney, one for Seaworld, another for general Florida.
    Lyn

sorry to sound dense but can someone explain this scrapbooking to me please? the only scrapbooking i know of is what i did when Elvis Presley died! lol[msnembarrased]
    Liesa

Quote Originally Posted by LiesaAnna View Post
    sorry to sound dense but can someone explain this scrapbooking to me please? the only scrapbooking i know of is what i did when Elvis Presley died! lol[msnembarrased]
    I wouldn't know how to start Liesa but I have seen some fantastic finished articles with all sorts of things included.
    one of my patients had done one of her holiday to Florida and it was amazing, the things that were included, even receipts and smells!! ( nice ones from bath and body works!)

Liz

As someone who has had to drive around searching out Scrapbook shops for TOH, I can recommend (by proxy) the one near the Florida Mall.

It is in the strip mall beyond the Florida Mall on Sand Lake Road which has America Signature Furniture at it and World of Decor (always fun for a wander around).

I think (from memory) it is called Scrapbook Boutique.
    Euan