Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Star Wars exhibit at the Orlando Science Center

Florida Savvy

Star Wars exhibit at the Orlando Science Center

In looking for something to do during our trip in April, 2013, I saw that this exhibit opened this weekend at OSC. It looks really interesting with costumes and props from all six films. There are other exhibits at the center too, and entrance is $27 for adults and $20 for 3-11 year-olds.

Something else to consider if you have Star Wars fans in the family, or just need another rainy day activity.

Administrator
    We love the OSC. We have a family annual pass which was something like $120 for up to 6 people for the year, which also allows us to take 4 guests, so very good value for money. We allow the kids to go off on their own for a couple of hours while we have a more leisurely stroll around and stop for coffee. It's always quiet even at busy times of year. I'd highly recommend it. Allow around 4-5 hours for your first visit. As we go every few weeks, we tend to spend around 2 hours. There is a theater that shows 4 movies at different times of day on a giant screen, each around 30 minutes, some of which are worth watching.

Just visited the website, it really looks good. I had down as a maybe for our December visit but now it's a definite.
    Keith