Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: those crazy canadians 3

those crazy canadians 3

Sweet Tomatoes,
    We found a new restaurant. It puts golden coral to shame, the place was very clean and food looked fresh and not hard on the waist line.
    We went to animal kingdom yesterday sky was gray all day which put temperatures down to mid 80's good for the park. Wow no numbers down here the park was packed lots of people around. Its been 3 years since we've been to this park. Kids thought it was a treat. There was some things we had missed out on in previous yesrs and nice ti see new. The girls needed a break from shopping.
    Last night we did some swimming when he got back to our villa, i had gotten up to get a other cold when when i noticed a baby snack a withered its way to the patio door and myself having great fear of these slithering things kept quiet and called my 11year old daughter to sweep it out the screen door. The youngest was scared it would get her in her bed. It was an Orange with white stripes
    Today we thought we would rest

around home for most of the then head out to downtown disney for the evening
    Boy she is another hot day tomorrow we r going to try blizzard beach never been there. Then of coarse my wife tells me there is a big SALE on at Kolhs on thursday guess we will have to go up there.i think theres still room in the suitcase. Haha.

Caroline your house looks nice here. Theres not much inventory here in the parc for sale. I've been sniffing around to see whats up for grabs. Waiting for the moment to buy.
    Randy Johnston

Thanks Randy, I've got some VIP guests arriving shortly so please make sure the weather co-operates for them!
    Caroline & Dave

We just love Sweet Tomatoes and visit regularly. Glad you are enjoying your time and especially the baby "snack"[msnwink][msnwink]

Florida Chatterbox
    Another vote for Sweet Tomatoes, I love the soup. I agree it is lovely and clean, have been to the one at Crossroads and the other near the big Target.