Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Catch 22 ... Ooops !

Florida Chatterbox

Red face Catch 22 ... Ooops !

I've seen on another forum some questions about the whys and wherefores of buying a Villa in Orlando.

I thought that there would be lots of advice available on these forums and noticed one called ...

Buying A Florida Villa ... with the quote "If you are thinking of buying a vacation home in Florida, this is the place to ask any questions you have."

However it is in the Section titled Villa Owners Area where ... "This area is for villa owners only. To gain access, send an email to info@orlandovillas.com. You will be required to prove you own a villa in Florida before being allowed access"

See ... http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums...-Florida-Villa

So this is Catch 22, how can you ask a question about buying a villa if you need to already be an owner to ask a question.
    It's no wonder that this forum has zero threads !!!

Hi David,

There are plenty of posts in that section, perhaps you only see the numbers if you have access, I tried to check by logging out, but that then vanished the section.

If you are seriously considering purchasing then you can have access as well, just as John. From memory, that's what I did.
    Euan

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    The forums are primarily here to discuss vacationing in Florida and we wanted to keep all owner talk, including prospective owner talk out of the way so the focus of the forums is not lost. Simply email us saying you want access to this area and we will send you the password.

There are lots of threads in that section, but you only get to see them when you have gained access to that area.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi,

I've never been in there to see any threads.
    When I click through it says you need a password from an administrator.

So true if you can only see numbers that you have accessed .. zero.

Just thought I'd point out what I see.

No, I'm not personally proposing to buy a villa, if only, but as I said I came across some others thinking about it on another forum and asking for tips.
    I immediately thought of you guys as a good source of information and was going to tell them to drop by here.

Florida Chatterbox
    John, our posts have crossed.
    Thanks for the update.

Would it be proper to suggest if someone was interest that I should tell them to contact you for access ?
    I don't expect to flood you with requests but the odd one or two referrals that I may come across.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    That would be perfect. Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by DLB-GOUROCK View Post
    Would it be proper to suggest if someone was interest that I should tell them to contact you for access ?
    I don't expect to flood you with requests but the odd one or two referrals that I may come across.