Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Those Crazy Canadians #2

Those Crazy Canadians #2

Holy smoke the heat....
    The orlando news says its a late summer. With the rain we have at night mixed with heat in the day brings the humidity level to high levels. Thursday we showed 102 mid day but averaging about 93 everyday but i not complaining i know what were in for back home. It looks funny to get up in the morning to try and look out the windows and the moisture on the glass on the outside is drizzling down. At home its usually on the inside.
    We usually get back to out villa about 9 pm (lots of shopping bags ) and sit out by the pool with a few cold one and watch the heat lighting flashing across the sky its just as nice as the fire works. No traffic this time of year no problems getting around. In fact my better half was at a store at the premium outlets yesterday at one store they closed early because no one was around
    We went to golden coral the other night to satisfy the kids just so they can get high off the desert counter
    We are doing Blizzard Beach this trip. First time ever, i guess we feel lonely missing home so we want to see snow
    Before we go back. Haha
    We are also going to do Animal Kingdom its been 4 years since back there. Our youngest wants to go to the hello kitty store today in champions gate. Its been high on her bucket list since we booked our flights in august.
    After this we are shopped out, good to get this out of our system at the beginning of our vacation. Suitcases are now full. Kids winter clothing suits and dresses for our banquets and christmas parties. Great deals you couldn't
    get a full suit under a $100 including shirt tie and shoes at home.
    We are staying at calabay parc and with all the moisture everything is lush and green looking great. We have another great house were staying in. The kids get a kick out of the villas here 3rd house with same floor plan but differ furniture and colours nobody in the houses beside us (yet) makes evenings and mornings quiet. Starting my second book this morning.
    Randy Johnston

Hi Randy, just so you know - Hello Kitty store is not at Championsgate, it at Celebration.

Glad you are enjoying your stay and the weather sounds great.

Those Crazy Canadians #2

Thanks,
    I hate for us to be heading in the wrong direction.
    Randy Johnston

Sound to be having a great time - and helping the US economy to boot!!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

loving the trip report, thanks Randy, cant wait to take the grandkids to buy hello kitty things next year!
    Liesa