Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Discovery Cove Cabana

Florida Expert

Discovery Cove Cabana

Hi,has anyone had a discovery cove cabana and was it worthwhile. We are thinking about it for next year, does anyone know how far in advance you can book the cabana.

Thanks

Hi Lesley

I have booked a celebration package with a cabana as a surprise for when we go to Fl next week, our visit to Discovery Cove is on the 20th October so I will let you know how we get on. I booked ours in August but I booked one of the celebration packages, if you just want the cabana you can only book 3 weeks in advance.
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    Hi, it is one of the celebration packages that we going for. Let us know.

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We did DC this June..... Awesome....

I'm glad we didn't pay the extra for a cabana, as we were that busy, we wouldn't have used it.

We got there early, registered, then went & sought out some good positioned sunbeds. We spoke to a CM who pointed us to an area in front of the Sting Ray Lagoon.

We picked four beds, working out where the sun would be later in the day so we had some shade. We never got back, (5 mins to sun cream up twice during the day)

Honestly, we were that busy, dolphins, snorkelling, eating[msnwink], lazy river, aviary, eating[msnwink], snorkelling, lazy river, etc, etc. You get the jist.

If it was part of your package, maybe, but pay extra, no.
    mike