Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Applied for 3 new esta's...

Florida Chatterbox
    i applied for 5 visa's on the 2nd January and still havent heard back ( we all had one last year? ) hopefully a back log over xmas

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have you logged on to check the status of them?

Could have been a glitch in the system and it did not record the info.

Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PAUL GIZZI View Post
    i applied for 5 visa's on the 2nd January and still havent heard back ( we all had one last year? ) hopefully a back log over xmas
    Do you mean Visas or ESTA's? If they really are Visas you probably wont hear that quickly. If it is Estas then they last for 2 years or until your passport runs out so yours may still be valid. Generally when applying for ESTAs there is an immediate response to acknowledge your application, whether it be approved or pending. If youu have heard nothing for any of the 5 then I suspect they didnt get into the system for some reason. Did they take payment and confirm receipt?
    Even when we have looked andput in passport number if it hasnt expired it has told us there is a valid esta for the passport in question. we also all received a reminder when our estas weredue to expire last year.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by steph_goodrum View Post
    Do you mean Visas or ESTA's? If they really are Visas you probably wont hear that quickly. If it is Estas then they last for 2 years or until your passport runs out so yours may still be valid. Generally when applying for ESTAs there is an immediate response to acknowledge your application, whether it be approved or pending. If youu have heard nothing for any of the 5 then I suspect they didnt get into the system for some reason. Did they take payment and confirm receipt?
    Even when we have looked andput in passport number if it hasnt expired it has told us there is a valid esta for the passport in question. we also all received a reminder when our estas weredue to expire last year.
    Sorry its not visa but Esta's. payment of $70 has been charged to my card, this is all i got in the email -Group Information
    Group ID: 8932744708
    Create Date/time: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:23:18

But if i enter that group id nothing is found?

Any ideas?

You could try searching with your passport number
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    You could try searching with your passport number
    How do you do that?

Sorry Paul I made a mistake you can only use your passport number to retrieve an approved application
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Having looked at the offical website it looks straight forward enough to put in your group id and even retrieve it if you don't know it. It could just be that because the the holidays there is a bit of a backlog but you would expect that if it was being done electronically then the computers would keep running. If you havent heard anything more by the end of the week it would be worth checking as to why you can't retrieve/check it using your group id
    Last edited by steph_goodrum; 06-01-2013 at 21:21.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Chatterbox
    I applied for 2 ESTAs last night and they were approved straight away.

Trina
    www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3180.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by caroline View Post
    Sorry Paul I made a mistake you can only use your passport number to retrieve an approved application
    HAPPY NOW so i tried to retrieve single application and found all approved, didnt get an email but happy now