Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Forum down time late yesterday

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.

Forum down time late yesterday

Apologies for the forums being offline for a number of hours late yesterday, stretching into this morning for some people.

We had some serious hardware issues at the hosting company in the USA and in the end moved to a brand new and much faster server, which we hope will be better for everyone going forward.

We've restored from the latest backup we have, so some posts made yesterday will unfortunately be lost, but hopefully not too many.

Super Moderator
    Thank you for letting us know what the problem was yesterday evening. Had wondered if it was more than just the laptop I am using playing up.

Same here - thought it was at my end!! Gosh - John, does that mean we can't chase Jean for her very kind offer of new "gear" and I have to keep sharing with Euan??[msnwink][msnsad]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    You'll have to keep sharing with Euan unless Jean repeats her very kind offer .

For those guests who are wondering what the heck we are talking about, we had a lighthearted discussion about Moderators and Super Moderators in the Advertisers Area of the forums and someone suggested they all wear bright coloured cape's and Spandex to exercise their forum 'super-powers', just like real-life superheroes .
    Quote Originally Posted by carolmc View Post
    Same here - thought it was at my end!! Gosh - John, does that mean we can't chase Jean for her very kind offer of new "gear" and I have to keep sharing with Euan??[msnwink][msnsad]

Florida Chatterbox mary and colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk View Post
    You'll have to keep sharing with Euan unless Jean repeats her very kind offer .

For those guests who are wondering what the heck we are talking about, we had a lighthearted discussion about Moderators and Super Moderators in the Advertisers Area of the forums and someone suggested they all wear bright coloured cape's and Spandex to exercise their forum 'super-powers', just like real-life superheroes .
    Also i think it only fair we see photos of the super mods in said garments [][]

Mary

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    I did post this up earlier. but did eliminated in the change over
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	436722-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Flying-Emoticon-Super-Hero-In-A-Red-Cape.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	510
    CERI

Quote Originally Posted by CERICROWLEY View Post
    I did post this up earlier. but did eliminated in the change over
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	436722-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Flying-Emoticon-Super-Hero-In-A-Red-Cape.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	510
    Now all we need is Jean to come back and offer to make us our new gear - otherwise, Ceri, you will have to continue to "share" and you will never get your special request

I am absolutely fuming about this ... some of my best and I mean BEST! posts have been lost. No way I can ever re-create them. I think I need a lie down.
    Euan