Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Times

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Times

Hi,

We are going to book for MVMCP and I've read that ticket holders can actually access the park at 4pm for this event even though the advertised time is 7pm. Just wondered if anyone can confirm the 4pm time is correct?
    Thanks

Florida Chatterbox
    Been a few times and going again this November. You can access the Park from 4.00pm and when you enter you are given a wrist band which is used to identify you as having paid for MVMCP. People without wrist bands who have not left the park by 7.00pm are politely asked to leave.

We usually get in the park around 5.00pm but you want to be in by around 6.00pm which is when they "light" the castle with its Christmas lights.

All in all its an excellent event.

Florida Savvy
    We've been to this twice before and we're going again this year. Truely magical as only Disney can do. We normally go in about 4.00 and enjoy soaking up the atmosphere knowing that we dont have to rush to get on any of the rides. Once the park becomes less crowded we do a few rides (with minimum wait times - or none at all in some cases). Then we decide if we're going to watch the early or late parade and plan the rest of our rides and special shows around that. The later parade isn't as busy with crowds as the wee kids have normally left so we can really get good views. Enjoy.
    Helen

We went last year and got there at about 4, as the previous post said you are given wristbands. It really is a brilliant evening especially the snow.

The only drawback I had was the gradchildren wanted a picture with Father Christmas, it took two hours.

That's great, thanks everybody. We'll aim to be there for 4pm to make the most of it all.

Julie

Florida Savvy
    for thos that have been previously can you remember what time the fireworoks started.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    for thos that have been previously can you remember what time the fireworoks started.

cheers
    If I remember correctly around 9.30pm
    Keith

Florida Chatterbox
    I'd got 10.00pm in my mind but it may be 9.30pm. I seem to recall there being 2 parades, one at 9.00pm and one at 11.00pm with the later one being quieter as the those with younger children have seen the earlier parade and left after the fireworks.

It must be after 9pm as we have tickets for the fireworks desert party and our entry time is 9.10pm.

Liz

This year, fireworks are 9-30pm and the parades are set for 8:15pm and 10:30 pm
    Remember that Disney always reserve the right to change times so check on the day.
    Don't miss the other events like the Character dance party and the shows at the forecourt and the Plaza stage.
    Angela