Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: New kid to this :)

Florida Newbie

New kid to this :)

Hey all this is my first post on this forum so bare with me

I normally let my dad "BIGEYE" do all this chatting business but I thought I shall introduce myself to the group.

We have been to florida 4times in the last 5years and this year will make it 5times in 6years. we are going a little later than normal but still just as excited as i was the first time we went.

We have done all the parks, air boat rides and the majority of places to dine out to eat. One activity that I would love to do is to go to a shooting range. Which shooting range would people recommend which is great value for money? Also can tourists go in and book a session on the range? or do they need to have a gun license?

Welcome to the forums! Don't have any advice on shooting ranges, although would like to try this out myself!

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi,

We did the florida firearms adventure earlier this year and had a great day. There was the opportunity to fire many different types of guns including an ak47, Pump action shotgun, block pistol etc.
    You used to be able to buy tickets through this site, but if you google it then you will get a link to purchase ahead. It was a full day of activity and about a 45 minute drive from the middle of the 192. Very safe, fun day out.

I can condone what FraserLynn has said about Florida Firearms Adventure. I booked this for my wife and myself 2 years ago and had a fabulous time. You get to shoot an AK47 and an M6 Carbine, a Pump Action Shotgun and a Glock pistol. You are teamed with another member of the group, this allows those with partners to take photo's whilst the other is shooting. My wife thought it was one of the best things we had done on holiday.[gun]
    Mel - Hertfordshire