Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hi guys ...i,m a newbie .

Welcome to the forum. 21 days, how lucky. We always go for 2 weeks and go again in 10 days time. However, we have talked about next time going for 3 weeks. I am sure you will love it. This is certainly the place to find out everything Florida, for the best villas, car hire and park tickets. It will come around sooner than you think.
    Mel - Hertfordshire

Welcome to OV. Three weeks is a great family Florida holiday. So much to see and do. The sunny weather is an added bonus. Enjoy every minute and you willl take away many happy memories .
    Barbara

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Welcome to the forum, you will get all the help you need here. You will have a great time, make sure you plan what you want to do and allow for some rest days - you will need them[msnsmile]
    Lyn

Welcome.

I have been to many parts of Florida over the years and only found this forum last year and find it invaluable. Loads of friendly of help.

As there is normally only two of us we go for 21 days and it's a lovely feeling knowing at the end of two weeks you still have a week to go but that week always seems to fly by.

Even after going so many times I get so much fun in the planning.

Regards

Keith

Hi welcome to the group, Having just returned from our 5th trip to florida last sunday
    im sure you will love it.I never had any feeling for wanting to go to florida but
    the wife booked it one year and off we went.
    Now if she book's any where else except florida she will be divorced.

Now if she book's any where else except florida she will be divorced.
    HAHAHAHA .....that speaks volumes spaners.

Thanks to all for the lovely welcome to the group.
    Last edited by seanchai; 16-09-2012 at 20:44.

Florida Savvy
    Hi and welcome, that's one if the really good things about the forum for a newbie, most of the posts even if you read back a few years are still relevant, very few give info which through the passage if time becomes wrong
    Ian Mcc

Welcome to the site and seems like you are planning your holiday already. Try not to crush too much in during your stay, enjoy the villa and the swimming pool as well as all the attractions of Florida.
    Val

thanks guys ....i,m realy looking forward to our trip to florida ......you are right val....i am organising things right now, new passports for some family members and then the esta forms....i also need to apply for a photo licence as mine is still the old paper licence .......and then we will have to see about insurance (i am retired early due to ill heath)....so there is still much to organise yet.After all the formalities are taken care of we can then sit down and pencil in what we will be doing (i,m sure that will change a few times as we have 4 children in the group.....Plus 5 big kids ).
    thanks to all for the kind welcome [beer]
    Last edited by seanchai; 24-09-2012 at 13:44.

Hi, you certainly have come to the right place. Linfields is certainly a great location.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham