Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Margaret's trip part 3

Florida Chatterbox

Margaret's trip part 3

Tuesday, today we had breakfast at Sizzlers, OH and son like to fill up at breakfast so the all you can eat buffet was perfect for them Myself I'm trying not to eat too much, I had lost quite a bit of weight in the last year and don't really want to put it back on again!!
    We then made our way to Disney Hollywood Studios, I have to say the sat nav we hired (from this site) isn't as good as the last one we had. On a couple of occasions it has directed us to the wrong entrances and it dosen't seem to recognise some of the closer restaurants.
    We knew we only had the 1 day at Hollywood Studios so decided to split up for a while so we could all do our favourite things. I always like to watch the Little Mermaid show but it went wrong right at the end and the curtains closed before it finished properly!!
    OH and son went on the revamped Startours 3 times, I only managed it once as I am a wimp and I get motion sickness really badly.
    We saw the Raiders of the Lost Ark (again), watched Muppet Vision, went on the Great Movie Ride and the Backlot Tour. all favourites of mine. It was so hot that we all began to wilt and decided to head back for what was quickly becoming a mid afternoon dip in the pool
    After a couple of hours R&R, we changed and went out for dinner. This time we went our seperate ways, OH and son don't like Italian food but love steaks so they went to Black Angus, we went next door to Olive Garden We had been looking forward to our meal there for months!! It didn't disappoint, although we were unable to manage a dessert.
    We met up again soon after and went for a drive around the area to see what else was around.
    Tomorrow we are going to Seaworld so will write more after we have been.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Sounds just like my typr of trip. We also went to Sea World Wednesday. The last time we went to Startours I managed one ride (don't normally manage any but thought that as it was new I would give it a go) but the motion sickness stopped me from trying it again. Loving your reports, enjoy the rest of your stay.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Margaret's trip part 3

Sounds lovely Margaret. Great reports so far!

Loving the reports, definately getting me in the mood for Florida time
    Jan

loving your trip report Margaret xx
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Excellent reports Margret, keep them coming
    Ian Mcc