Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Clearwater Dolphin Tours

Florida Newbie

Clearwater Dolphin Tours

I expect this has been covered before but fancy a trip to clearwater with dolphin watching - Florida Dolphin Tours are advertised as picking up - not sure where the nearest pick up is to our villa at Davenport. Are they value for money or can anyone suggest anything else. We are a senior and 40year old son. I wondered if the half day deep sea fishing might result in sea sickness! Hope someone can help

Lisiann

Florida Expert
    The Seascreamer is excellent value and good fun. Usually guaranteed to see the Dolphins surfing in the wake!
    www.seascreamer.com
    Steve

Hi not sure about a Dolphin tour but if you wish to go fishing for a day or half a day check www.flafish.com with is the online resource for charter fishing in the state of Florida. If you want to go fishing and worried about sea sickness I can recommend the air bands for sickness they are brilliant, we went Whale watching in Iceland earlier in the year and used them and out on rough seas and we were fine.

Val