Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Old Hickory Steakhouse - Gaylord Palms Kissimmee

Old Hickory Steakhouse - Gaylord Palms Kissimmee

I have booked the restaurant as a treat for my wife and myself. Has anyone been and can they recommend? I know it's fine dining and expensive but we have wanted to dine there from the time we saw it being built and we have been back lots of times but never made it.
    Mel - Hertfordshire

Have been a couple of times and the food was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by woldm1 View Post
    I have booked the restaurant as a treat for my wife and myself. Has anyone been and can they recommend? I know it's fine dining and expensive but we have wanted to dine there from the time we saw it being built and we have been back lots of times but never made it.
    Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to wander around the hotel before your meal. When you check in at the restaurant, ask them for a parking ticket as the hotel charges quite a large amount to park $8 (last year) but if you are eating at any of the restaurants, they will give you an exit ticket. Never eaten at the Old Hickory.

Take a look at the restaurant that does the International buffets - memory just gone so can't think of the name - and ask can you go and have a look for another time. Wonderful, eat all you want and take your time with scrumptious selections to choose from.

Enjoy it, I am sure you will.

Quote Originally Posted by SDJ View Post

Take a look at the restaurant that does the International buffets - memory just gone so can't think of the name - and ask can you go and have a look for another time. Wonderful, eat all you want and take your time with scrumptious selections to choose from.

Villa de Flora?

Liz

Thank you Liz!!!! Correct.

Thanks Sandra, Liz and Martin. I will make sure we get there early and have a good look around. I was also planning to go to one of the other restaurant or bar for lunch on another day also. I think I may enjoy this?
    Mel - Hertfordshire