Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Margaret's trip part 2

Florida Chatterbox

Margaret's trip part 2

Ok continuing on from that wonderful (first) Denny's breakfast - We decided to visit Animal Kingdom, hadn't been there for a few years.It's Labour Day weekend, so there were a lot of people there when we got there. We had already decided that we were going to take things slow and not rush this holiday (our daughter has had minor surgery 10 days before we flew out), so we ambled along looking at all the animals. We sat and watched the Lion King for the first time ever and I was moved to tears We all agreed it was a fantastic show and the best one we had ever seen.
    Going to have to cut this short as I'm getting tired, will try and pick up where I left off tomorrow......!!
    Margaret

Not sure about Denny's, perhaps I should give it another go. Only tried once, 5 years ago and it was horrible, rude waitress, place was dirty and food nasty.
    Jan

I loved the Lion King Show as well Margaret, we saw it twice as unfortunately a member of the audience collapsed during the first occasion and they stopped the show. Didn't complain about having to see it again as we really enjoyed it.

Liz

Florida Chatterbox
    We like Denny's for the first morning, it has become a bit of a tradition. We like to try other places too though.
    Liz, I had never fancied watching the Lion King show before but it is something I would watch again whenever we get
    the chance to come back
    Margaret

Seen the Lion King show twice now, thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Perkins is always our first stop for breakfast on our first day. Although we enjoy the omelettes at Bob Evans and like going to Cracker Barrel also.
    Mel - Hertfordshire

Quote Originally Posted by eagleydo View Post
    Not sure about Denny's, perhaps I should give it another go. Only tried once, 5 years ago and it was horrible, rude waitress, place was dirty and food nasty.
    It's amazing how different branches of food chains can differ. When we went to a Denny's about fifteen years ago the waitress and food were excellent. When we returned a couple of years later the waitress remembered us and again after that. She eventually moved to Atlanta but we still send Xmas cards to each other.

As for the Lion King show, absolutely fabulous. Being on the mature side Animal Kingdom is my favourite park.

Keith

Florida Savvy
    Lion King is a brilliant show
    Ian Mcc

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Margaret's trip part 2

Lion King show is amazing! I'm also a big fan of Nemo The Musical too!

enjoying your trip report Margaret x
    Liesa