Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Margaret's trip part 1

Florida Chatterbox

Margaret's trip part 1

I'll start by saying I wasn't sure about writing a report this time because although I love reading other peoples reports, I tend to ramble on and I didn't want to bore anyone

With that said - We flew at 11.15 from Gatwick with Virgin, first time we had flown with them for 10 years or so. Flight was ok, we had quite a bit of turbulance half way there, I am scared of flying so when the captain announced over the system for the cabin crew to get to their jump seats, my daughter says I turned white lol. There was a male attendant who seemed to be in charge and he made everyone laugh by announcing that a set of "the largest false teeth he had ever seen" had been found, would the owner like like to claim them lol. Anyway we landed safely, got through immigration, collected our luggage and went to pick up the car.

We made our way to the villa, we are staying in Indian Ridge. As always when you first get in to the villa, everyone goes from room to room exploring and choosing which room they are going to have We quickly unpacked our things, and after putting our valubles into the safe (remembering Gary's experience), we made our way to Wal Mart to pick up the phones we had ordered and some other bits and pieces. We called in to a Burger King and had a quick bite to eat then went back "home".

As always, we tried to stay awake as long as we could but finally went to bed exhausted..............
    We were awake at 8.30, (3.30 english time) !!! We went to Denny's for our first breakfast of the holiday
    I'll write more in a while.
    Margaret

Good start. Feel free to ramble though, I love to read it all.
    Jan

Looking forward to the next one!!

Mmmmm Dennys breakfast, good start to the day.[msnsmile2]
    Diane.

Margaret's trip part 1

Please keep them coming :-)

Nice Keep them coming!

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar

Margaret's trip part 1

Is there anyone who manages to sleep till a reasonable time on the first day? We're always up ridiculously early too!

love it Margaret looking forward to the next part xx
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    We always wake up early too! We usually just do an early start and a relaxing afternoon!