Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Contact E-Mail Address for Oakley Vault

Florida Newbie

Contact E-Mail Address for Oakley Vault

I wonder if someone could help me.

I'm on vacation in Orlando in a couple of weeks and was planning on buying a new pair of Oakley sunglasses from the Oakley Vault. I've found some places online in the UK selling the style (C-Wire) I want at a reasonable price but I would like to check the price at the Oakley Vault too in case they're better priced in Orlando.

Does anyone know if there's an e-mail address for one of the stores at either of the Premium Outlets (Vineland and International) that I could use?
    or
    Does anyone roughly know how much the Oakley C-Wire are selling for in the Oakley Vault.

Thanks

Dave

Super Moderator
    They have a web address which is a straight forward dot com address but unfortunately do not have email addresses for the stores. Might be worth looking at the site just to get an idea of cost and perhaps ringing one of the local stores to see what they have in stock and the cost.

We purchased two pairs of Oakleys at one of the Sunglass shop at the Buena Vista Mall at about 60% of the UK price.

If you check the listings of shops on line for any of the Malls they have a directory of their shops and normally contact details.

Dave
    Dave Lewis

Florida Newbie
    Thanks for your help, will give that a try