Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Loma Vista

Florida Newbie

Loma Vista

We have booked to stay in a villa at Loma Vista next year
    This year we stayed at Sunridge Woods which was really nice and peaceful is Loma Vista a similar type of community?
    Thanks

Florida Expert
    I stayed at Loma Vista 10 years ago and it was pretty quiet.
    Older community and the property we stayed at was in need of a bit of updating at the time but had a massive pool and was handily placed for the I-4 at Champions Gate.

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ujpest doza View Post
    I stayed at Loma Vista 10 years ago and it was pretty quiet.
    Older community and the property we stayed at was in need of a bit of updating at the time but had a massive pool and was handily placed for the I-4 at Champions Gate.
    Thought they would be older type villas but don't mind this as they tend to be a bit bigger
    The one we have booked looks to be refurbished with new furniture
    The one at Sunridge Woods was very old fashioned so have did a bit more homework for Loma Vista villa
    Thanks for reply

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi,

When I saw this thread, I knew I had seen the community but didn't feel equipped to comment because I wasn't really sure where it was.

Having driven past it today, I can say that, in terms of location, it is first class. Literally a minute from Champions Gate, ten minutes from Disney.

The community looks older than some but, as you say, that can be a positive. If you liked Sunridge Woods, you will like Loma Vista. It's similar but the location is better.

Hope you have a fantastic holiday.

Florida Newbie
    Bless you Father
    Thanks for taking the time to reply
    Sounds great