Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: BA Manchester to MCO

Florida Chatterbox

BA Manchester to MCO

Does anyone know if the suitcases are transferred automatically at London from the Manchester flight outward and on the inbound one from Orlando or do they have to be collected and re checked in.

I know that on the outward fight with a change in the US that they have to be claimed and on the return they are sent straight through but I thought it might be the other way round when the flight change is in London. I was hoping that they would be transferred automatically both ways.

If you ask in Manchester to book them straight through they will. We did this on Monday with no problem at all
    Lynne

Gold 5 Star Member
    Your bags will be tagged at Manchester through to MCO on the outbound and you won't see them again until you arrive in Orlando. On the return you should have the bags tagged through to MAN so will collect them when you land in Manchester.

You're obliged to declare any items over your customs allowances in London because you arrive as a domestic passenger in Manchester. Having said that, I've never heard of anybody actually doing it.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 29-08-2012 at 14:11.

Florida Chatterbox
    Cheers for the reply's. Makes the 1 hour turn around in London more acceptable