Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Other thing to do??

Florida Chatterbox

Other thing to do??

Hi all

This will be our 5 trip ( villa booked via here again ) and taking the inlaws with us, so can anyone give us a few pointer on places to go, ( none disney / seaworld / universal )

we are going to take them to Bush Garden and nasa, but can anyone recommend anywhere that suitable for all, including our 5 year old.

Thanks in advance

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Paul

What time of the year are you going? I ask this as there are some seasonal things that could be considered
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    Going in May 2013

Thanks

Florida Expert
    http://boktowergardens.org/ have not been there myself but have had good reports
    Clare R

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks Clare

the more options the better

I am going in December and will not be doing the main parks. One of the places I will be going to is Tavares, not far. They have the "Orange Blossom Cannonball Steam Train" a vintage wood burning train ride, they also do lake/canal tours and also seaplane rides. There is also Orlando Zoo at Sanford. There are also plenty of gardens like Bok Tower. If you have never been to a Legoland that is quite good.

I hope this may help.

Regards

Keith
    Last edited by syrup; 27-08-2012 at 11:09.

Florida Chatterbox
    The Morse Museum, while in Winter Park a Scenic Boat Tour is also a good idea.

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    I was going to say Bok tower - we have been. Good for a relaxing stroll your 5 year old should be fine. My son was around 9 when we went and got a bit bored. Have you considered an air boat ride - these are good fun and suitable for all ages. Make sure you also have a least one day at the beach.
    Christine

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    I am going in December and will not be doing the main parks. One of the places I will be going to is Tavares, not far. They have the "Orange Blossom Cannonball Steam Train" a vintage wood burning train ride, they also do lake/canal tours and also seaplane rides. There is also Orlando Zoo at Sanford. There are also plenty of gardens like Bok Tower. If you have never been to a Legoland that is quite good.

I hope this may help.

Regards

Keith
    Thats looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Lizb View Post
    The Morse Museum, while in Winter Park a Scenic Boat Tour is also a good idea.
    Did the winter park boat tour last year,

thanks

Gold 5 Star Member
    The Aquarium in Tampa, not too far to drive and then maybe a couple of hours on the beach before returning.

Lynne