Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villa for summer 2013

Florida Newbie

Smile Villa for summer 2013

Hi

I am thinking about renting a villa some time during the summer next year (2013) and would like some recommendations of villas please? Would like it in Orlando but not too fussed about being right on top of the parks as we will drive and I think this will increase the price. There may only be our family so would only need 2 bedrooms - I know you may not get many this small so would consider bigger as there may well be other family members joining us. Also a decent sized pool is a must as this is why we are going for a villa and not an apartment. Thank you

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    You need to put in a request for a villa via the sites at the top of this forum. This is so that you get a villa that is verified. If any one offers you a villa directly from this thread please ignore the offer as you can not guarantee that they are a verified villa owner.
    I believe that there are no 2 bedroom properties so you will be looking at a 3/4 bedroom property.
    Just detaill what you a re looking for in the comments section as you should have plenty of replies.
    Christine