Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: colin crighton

Florida Newbie

colin crighton

[?] about to book intermediate suv can i get 4 bags into these vehicles seems to space on the videos also booking gold inclusve---is there or will i be asked to pay for any other insurances still confused about insurance thanks for any info

Florida Newbie
    Yes you should get 4bags in if it's the jeep which usually is gold insurance is what we use it also allows you to take out full of fuel and return empty and no you won't be asked for anything when you get there, if you do just refuse as everything is covered that's the great thing about this site hope this helps

If, when you reach the car hire desk you look (or the 'kind' desk clerk thinks you're) tired or a 'newbie', he (or she) will often try to push all sorts of completely un-necessary VERY EXPENSIVE 'upgrades' on you ranging from extra insurances to bigger (read more expensive) cars !!!
    You've booked Gold from this website which will cover you more than adequately, the only 'upgrade' that you might consider is "Enhanced roadside assistance" - but buy that from this site before you go as it's MUCH more expensive bought at the car hire desk.....
    At the desk, just make it perfectly clear that you're NOT INTERESTED in ANY 'upgrade' !! They soon get the message & progress to the next 'mug'....

Florida Newbie
    thanks fotr that helpful info any experience of the alamo fast track terminals and if so at what point do you have to show licenses tthanks coli

Florida Newbie
    On the gate as your driving out usually

Florida Newbie
    thanks for that