Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Advice please

Florida Chatterbox

Advice please

I hope you guys could offer some advice regarding tickets. We have friends going to Florida next year but they have limited time in Orlando. They have a tight schedule and are hoping to do Magic Kingdom 1 day, Epcot 1 day, Seaworld 1 day and Universal + Islands on 1 day. The Islands part is purely for Harry Potter.

Could anyone suggest the best ticket package that would cover them from this site.

See the link at the top of the page and buy:

Disney 3 day base 14 day expiry no hopping
    Universal 2 park bonus ticket
    1 day Sea World.

Florida Chatterbox
    Cheers for that. Pretty much what I had come up with but there was so much choice I got a little lost with the options and wondered if I was missing something. Just one question, why Disney 3 day base and not 2 day base?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Martin may have misread your post as they do sell the 2 day base ticket. If your friends have limited time are they planning on doing a park every day, if so they will be exhausted and by the 3rd day it will become more of a chore than fun, they will need at least 1 day in the middle for chilling.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Martin may have misread your post as they do sell the 2 day base ticket. If your friends have limited time are they planning on doing a park every day, if so they will be exhausted and by the 3rd day it will become more of a chore than fun, they will need at least 1 day in the middle for chilling.
    yep they are planning all in 4 days but they have a villa in Marco Island waiting for them afterwards

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by vickk View Post
    yep they are planning all in 4 days but they have a villa in Marco Island waiting for them afterwards
    Very difficult getting round this many parks in so few days tickets are very expensive and to get your money's worth in such a condensed time will be hard and maybe not that enjoyable