Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Mickeys Magical Villa

Florida Newbie

Mickeys Magical Villa

Hello all, has anyone stayed at Mickeys Magical Villa in Formosa Gardens. Its 7 bed sleeps 16. My family and I have it booked for this oct 2012 but it has gone missing from the site which we originally found it on. We have paid our deposit & are due to pay the remaining amount this month (aug) but we are a bit worried now......
    if anyone could help me i would really appreciate it!!!

Thankyou in advance
    Cathy

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Do you have the villa ref number so I can check please?

Florida Newbie
    Ref 3110

Florida Expert
    Hi Cathy
    The reason Mickies has gone off the site where you have booked through is that it is due for renewal on the site, I have been away all week and so have been unable to renew it, this will be done by tomorrow and it will be back on the site.
    There is no problem with your booking at all and all is in order for your arrival in October
    Eric

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    As Eric says, as soon as he gets the re-verification document to us, we'll get the villa straight back onto the site. There is absolutely nothing to be worried or concerned about and I'm sure you'll have a great vacation in their beautiful home.

Florida Newbie
    Thankyou so much Mr Rowlands/John and Sarah Rooke....that has put our minds at rest, and we will keep an eye out on the other site. My dad has also sent you an email so i will relate this to him. I was also slightly concerned about the two names, Peter Roberts & Matthew Davis that appeared as "owners", as i havn't heard or seen them on site details before??