Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our 2012 trip

Great report - love it. Didn't know you could get Eggs Benedict...off there tomorrow for breakfast so. Thanks

In June this year I have never seen so many groups of school children from Brazil at Premium Outlets they
    all had bags and bags of shopping!

Me either canarypam and I am only back 3 days ago, I never noticed these Brazilian groups as much until this year. Floridians are used to seeing Brazilian tour groups marching through outlet malls and theme parks, usually dressed in matching T-shirts in single-file lines behind their leader. These Brazilian tourists are usually loaded with cash and ready to clear the shelves of the name-brand outlets. That's because even at regular price, many goods and services in the United States are much cheaper than in Brazil, where tariffs, taxes and transportation costs can mean higher prices. Apparently they spent 6$billion in 2010 in Florida for these sorts of goods.

Yeah - there were loads of them at Premium Outlets- just outside the food court they had on mass dumped all their empty Nike boxes and it looked awful- but if they are spending loads of cash then its good for Florida.

It's good for Florida, it also makes my queue times longer for the many rollercoasters I get on :P

Quote Originally Posted by LFCGeorge View Post
    It's good for Florida, it also makes my queue times longer for the many rollercoasters I get on :P
    LOL - don't I know it!!