Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Test Track closed for refurb?

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Bill finds Soarin boring, and ALWAYS moans that it is not worth standing in line for, it is however my favourite ride so he has no choice. I don't do test track which is his favourite ride and have to say I never complain about having to wait for him.[msnwink]
    Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    It was closed yesterday for refurb. Epcot very quiet and managed to walk on most rides, only Soarin had a 30 minute wait which is the max I can do.
    I can't handle more than a 30 minute wait either. We've been going to Epcot since the year it opened and we've NEVER managed to get on Test Track.
    Tonish

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    When Bill goes on Test Track he always goes in the single rider queue even if our son is with him as they don't mind being split up and the queue is always much shorter.
    Lyn

Florida Newbie
    Very disappointed that test track is closed while we're here this year wonder if they will give a percentage of our tickets back....... I ccould ask but think the reply will end with off.

Florida Chatterbox
    We were over in May and were very disappointed that Test Track was closed as it's our favourite ride at Epcot. That being said, I'm pleased it's being revamped - it was looking pretty dated! Soarin' is great if the wait is small and you are on the top flight - I find otherwise looking at everyone's feet kind of spoils the effect. They definitely need to change the film to keep it fresh (or make it 3D too). Epcot is our family favourite: kids love the passports in the World Showcase and we love the international wines and beers! Nemo and Spaceship Earth remain popular with us as slower rides.

Without Test Track, Epcot is boring apart from Mission Space, but they certainly make up for it with Illuminations.
    Last edited by BIGEYE; 01-08-2012 at 18:02.

Florida Chatterbox

Test Track closed for refurb?

Wow never heard it called boring. It's not a "rides" park though, never was. Already looking forward to our next visit at Xmas.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    Im not a fan of epcot to be honest - we wont be going on our next trip. But i do love test track, mission space and soarin - nemo is good fun too!

Have to agree with Martin and Sue on the 'Ellen's Energy' ride - both me and my partner actually fell asleep on it last time!