Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just returned

Haven't been to Longhorns since Oct 2010. We were given the smallest steaks you have ever seen, after over an hours wait and the veggies were a joke. We never saw our salad, it never arrived and I had to ask eight times for bread. We received one to share between the six of us and the promised second one never materialised. We refused a dessert and left, very unhappy as this had always been the main meal of our holidays and we had always looked forward to it. We got back in the car and drove to old town Burger King for burger and dessert.
    Been to upset to have a return visit and have had to look elsewhere for our special steak meals.
    Jan

Florida Newbie
    Think it all depends on the server some are great can't do enough for you others couldn't care less a restaurant is only as good as its servers. Talking of servers olive garden we have found the worst by a long way but food good.

Kobe is a good experience worth at least one visit and it is very nice (Japanese food).

I haven't had any problems with Longhorns but like Metbeav8 says I suppose it does all depend on the server. The manager makes an effort to visit every table to make sure everything is ok which is good.

Gold 5 Star Member
    I've been to Longhorn once and won't be returning and, unusually, had a very poor meal at the Outback recently. There are some many places to choose from that you can afford do that after a bad experience.

Yeah for sure, we tried Chilis for the first time also and that is a good spot!

Florida Chatterbox
    There is a new Longhorns on west 192 in front of the new Target, steaks are the best I have ever had, Outlaw rib-eye is superb, there is also one by Premium outlets which I think is the best. Just got back and visited Mannys twice, but probably wont go back again, also tried Maggianos for the first time and found that very good too.
    Errol

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/1616.aspx[/url]

Florida Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pubmaster2k View Post
    There is a new Longhorns on west 192 in front of the new Target, steaks are the best I have ever had, Outlaw rib-eye is superb, there is also one by Premium outlets which I think is the best. Just got back and visited Mannys twice, but probably wont go back again, also tried Maggianos for the first time and found that very good too.

I will totally agree with that I had the 16oz prime rib from there and if you have it medium well it's outstanding. In all th years I've been and all the different restaurants I've tried this meal was about the best

Florida Chatterbox
    I also agree with Errol. I have eaten at the Rolling Oaks' Longhorn many times and have always been impressed. Also looking forward to Logan's Roadhouse there.