Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Universal Horror Nights

Universal Horror Nights

I wanted some advice, what is this night like? Do you have to buy a seperate ticket? How busy is it? Our family is mixed when it comes to horror, probably half of us would watch a horror film and the others wouldn't. We are two adults, three daughters, 18, 15 and 12.
    Karen Scott

Seperate ticket required, gets pretty busy. It is designed to be scarey. I have known 12 year be petrified and others than loved it. It is very well done. I believe this years theme is 'The Walking Dead'.

Florida Chatterbox DisneyPrincess's Avatar
    I can honestly say it is worth every penny! I went for the first time in my early teens and it is terrifying but thoroughly hilarious at the same time! If your 12 year old is easily frightened then i would say its a no no, but if they are fairly down to the ground and are keen its worth a trip...weve been dying to go in october again for years but as a teacher im stuck to term time.

Florida Junior

Horror nights

We took our son. Very good, very frightning just like being on a film set. Although there are lots of ghosts and ghouls walking about, there are several houses set up around the park. I would recommend a fast pass. The queues are very long and it gets very busy. If you don't have a fast pass you may only get into a couple of the horror houses.
    Enyoy!!!!!!