Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November advice please

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    We now always go in November and the weather has always been very nice, there is normally no or very little rain, the parks are really nice to visit with fewer people making shorter queues. We also visit in February which is much cooler normally than November, if I could only make 1 visit I would choose Novemebr, you will have a great time.
    Lyn

Lovely dry time might need a cardigan in the evening but lovely days. Nice time to visit. Taxis of a problem outside the main entrance of the Mall, always someone being dropped off so easy to hire. Parks well no one can predict but usually quieter.
    Val

Florida Junior
    Thanks all

I will do a search for November weather on here , your advice is very much appreciated. We do prefer cooler weather 75-80 rather than the full on summer sun, never thought about the early dark nights but I think we will be ok with that, once again many thanks

Kind Regards

Carl

Gold 5 Star Member
    You have to be careful with the average daily highs and lows because what they mean is that those temperatures are reached at some point in the day so it might hit, say, 75 but that doesn't mean it's at that point all or even most of the day. For me, that's the big difference in the 'winter' months.
    Last edited by Katys Grandad; 24-07-2012 at 04:14.

Super Moderator
    November can be a month of contrasts with temps but is still a very good month to visit. We have been late November for Thanksgiving and been in shorts and T-shirts all the time yet another year it was 40F for the Thanksgiving parade at Disney and that was a bit chilly!