Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wanting to rent a villa from 12 September 2013- 30 September aprox.

Florida Newbie

Wanting to rent a villa from 12 September 2013- 30 September aprox.

Hi
    I'm looking for a villa to rent for the above dates. I am hoping to have a private pool and at least 3 bedrooms.

Please could you message me if you have availability and price please.

Thanks

Florida Expert
    Owners on this forum are not allowed to reply to requests for accommodation. If you put your details into the three sites at the top of this page, OV, OVR and FDV you will receive as many replies as you can handle. Car hire through this site is also well worth considering not to mention tickets for the parks.
    Clare R

Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Orchid and welcome to the forum. The reason Owners are not allowed to send direct messages is because the message system is open to everybody and you could receive offers from people who may or may not own the villa they are offering for rent. The site Owners are justly proud of their verification system whereby they check regularly that the homes offered are genuine and there isn't the risk you will arrive to find there is no home available for you etc. It just offers a level of protection for Guests that may not be seen eleswhere.
    Babblin Boo

Hi orchid it will be fun choosing a villa from the many replies you will receive from the owners on OV
    Enjoy the eperience
    Barbara