Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Don't like the new layout

Don't like the new layout

Hi

Possibly I'm in a minority of one, but I much preferred the old layout, where you could see the full version of the forum. I know you can find it by going into archive, but if you're sticking with the "stream" design, it would be helpful if there was a button to select the full version at the top of the page.
    Tonish

Florida Chatterbox
    If you are reading this then look at the top left of the thread title and you'll see 'Forum'.....Click that and you get all the headers like before.
    Garry Pullan

Why didn't I notice that before?? Stupid of me. But to be fair, it could be more obvious. Before I posted I checked and double checked that I wasn't missing something obvious, but clearly I did.
    Tonish

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    That's something that was introduced in the last major update of the forum software and I've been meaning to work out how to switch it back to how it was as I prefer that too. Your post above has given me the nudge I need and it should now be showing the old style default page, rather than the new Activity Stream page,

Florida Expert
    Yes it is showing the 'old' Forum as default. Have to say I prefer the old system but one can get used to anything !!
    Clare R

I personally like the new layout of the forum. But I do admit took me a while to figure it out
    Barbara

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
    I personally like the new layout of the forum. But I do admit took me a while to figure it out
    Same here - we are such creatures of habit