A note of warning, after arriving at Miami we went to pick up our Dollar express car, our name was on the board and what bay to get the car from, so far so good. You then drive down to the toll both and the guy there takes the paper work off you, still fine, my husband asked that I be put on the insurance, yes that would be no bother, he scanned in my details and handed the licence back, we then asked for the toll thingy to be added, a car drove up behind us so the guy said that we should go on and he would add it, fine but my husband was unsure, this was Friday night but decided that he would phone and check the toll thingy had been added. Monday morning he phoned Dollar and they said yes that it had been added and just in passing he asked about me being added to the insurance, no I hadn't, now I was planning to pick up shopping so I would have used the car in good faith as we had seen him scanning my licence, Dollar could not add me over the phone we would have had to go back to Dollar to do this. How many times has this happened and people have assumed that they where added to the insurance I shudder to think, I may add that the car was not hired through this website!