Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: USA Quarters collectors.

Florida Junior

USA Quarters collectors.

Not sure if I am allowed to put this on here, and if it gets removed then I understand.

As a USA Quarter collector I have bought some to try and improve my collection of both Denver and Philadelphia mints. I had about 70/100 and now have 97/100, so still 3 elusive ones to go. They are are circulated currency. My reason for posting this is I have a good amount spare and am planning to put them on an auction in ebay at some point.

I just wondered before I did whether any of the collectors out there wanted me to see if I had any they need for their own collections, as I have a fair amount of each mint D or P

Anyway, if there are any of you guys who are interested then feel free to PM me and I will have a look for you before I sell them. Depending on the amounts, we can agree OV forum prices between ourselves!! (it wont be much!!)

Gold 5 Star Member
    I will have to get ours out as Ii think we were 1 short but can't quite remember.
    Babblin Boo

Super Moderator
    Oceansplasher have sent you a message about an Alaska P