Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: update for UGGS !

Macy's do not carry a good selection normally.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stabard View Post
    Got a great pair of Ugg sandles in the outlets for $99 when I was there. Sister got a nice pair of summer boots for $169
    Who would have guessed Uggs could be so high!!

Am I the only person on the universe that think Ugg(ly) boots belong in the same category as Crocs?
    CDV

I must admit I never used to like them but having kept me warm and dry through a particularly harsh winter two or three years ago, I wouldn't be without them now. I wear them for comfort though, not fashion!

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella DeVilla View Post
    Who would have guessed Uggs could be so high!!

Am I the only person on the universe that think Ugg(ly) boots belong in the same category as Crocs?
    I'm with you on this... however I do have a pair of uggs purely for comfort and warmth - when Dave was in hospital last winter and I was tramping through wet cold car parks at all hours they were brilliant - I would never wear them unless it was freezing cold etc though and crocs? Yuk! Never! ... well at least not until I find a good reason [msnwink]
    Caroline & Dave

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Both are ugly but both are very comfortable. So fashion or comfort?
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Too true Lyn, but lots more comfortable and not ugly options out there. If I really had to choose I would choose Uggs over Crocs which I wouldn't be seen dead in!
    CDV

I bought Uggs in October last year for my daughter and the cost was the same in dollars as in pounds over here. Bought them in Sarasota in main street shop. Since then they split in December and we returned in March and the shop has gone out of business. Probably better to buy them in a Department store. Not sure whether there is a customer service department for Uggs but I am very disappointed. They were the brand new design Bailey button.
    Julie

Got some real bargains in the Premium Outlets Ugg store last December - got a two pairs, one for each of my daughters, for around $200 for both pairs. They were also a style they have not seen in the UK so they were doubly happy!!

Thing was - I had only gone in to get them the cleaning pack as a stocking filler!!!!

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    Quote Originally Posted by Philomena View Post
    Got some real bargains in the Premium Outlets Ugg store last December - got a two pairs, one for each of my daughters, for around $200 for both pairs. They were also a style they have not seen in the UK so they were doubly happy!!

Thing was - I had only gone in to get them the cleaning pack as a stocking filler!!!!
    Isn't that always the way.
    Lyn

Florida Chatterbox
    I was in the Premium Outlet mall shop last month and was very surprised at the quality and style of the gents shoes. I actually bought two pairs and mentioned in jest to the girl at the checkout that I am amazed that I have actually bought two pairs of Uggs for myself! Both pairs are really comfortable and I would recommend them, although I can't see myself going back for a pair of boots!
    Andy