Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Need some advice

Florida Chatterbox

Need some advice

I know this forum is for Orlando but looking to take my family to Canada next year and Orlando as well. Just wondering if anyone has any advice of the best time of year to visit Canada and things to keep a family of 5, occupied for 2 weeks.

Thanks

We quite fancy Canada and have thought about hiring a motorhome and seeing a few different places- my in-laws did it years ago and said it was fab.
    No other advice sorry

We went to the Ottowa, Toronto, and Lakes area at the end of September and it was magnificent. Ottowa is a wonderful city with lots to do and see but the highlight for us was visiting the wilderness areas. One day we would like to go to the West Coast and the Rockies but this would probably need to be a Summer holiday.
    Lynne

We flew to Calgary and drove through the Rockies via Banff and Jasper National Parks, visited the Coumbia ice fields en route down into Whistler then on to Vancouver Island and finally Vancouver itself. We visited during July and August glorious weather and amazing food!
    saw lots of wildlife, bears and moose.
    one of the best holidays we have ever had ( apart from Florida of course)and will definitely return.

Things to keep family occupied? Apart from the hiking we went zip wiring, scary but fun, white water rafting, hilarious as we are all in our fifties! Whale watching, out of this world. We took gondola rides to the top of various mountains and enjoyed city tours of Victoria and Vancouver, you will find loads to do for all ages.
    Last edited by E. Cosgrove; 04-07-2012 at 17:56.

Liz

We have been to Toronto and Niagara Falls in early September which was a beautiful time to visit, lots to do around Niagara from what I remember......
    Wendy

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks for all the advice, keep it coming.